Alternate Lifestyle, Inc. doing business as Alternative Lifestyle Systems understands the importance of your privacy on the Internet. That is why we believe it is important to let you know how we use the information collected through our website. The following is our policy regarding Internet privacy and usage.
A. Collection and Use of Personal Information
You can visit our website without revealing any personal information about yourself or telling us who you are. We do not collect personal information, such as your name, address, phone number or email address while you browse. We do, however, gather information in aggregate on how this site is used, such as the number of visitors to the site, length of each visit and which pages are most commonly used to enter and exit the site.
However, we may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Although our website is a general audience site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Alternate Lifestyle, Inc. does not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected at our site. All personal information is used solely by Alternate Lifestyle, Inc. as directed by you.
B. With whom we share your information
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information, which may include your name and contact information (including email address) with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business partners: When you make purchases on our website or click-through our advertisements offered on third party websites, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you the applicable products, services or advertisements. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our website and on websites of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
C. Notification of Changes